“We bring out the latent in them”
A unique feature of life at Mictec is the provision of Day House accommodation for pupils and students of all ages. Mictec International School is well known for the quality of its pastoral care. The school chaplain provides support, understanding, and spiritual advice to pupils and students when required. The school chaplain is available on Wednesdays for pastoral care, while Fridays are dedicated for individual or personal development through spiritual-moulding activities relating to personal life experiences.
In preparing our students for various external examinations, the students are properly counselled and guided by the appropriate unit.
- Remedial classes are organized for slow learners, in the form of after-school coaching and weekend classes.
- Early morning classes are organized for those preparing for external examinations
- Leadership Development for all learners from Year 7 to 12 students,
- Entrepreneurship classes for Year 7 – 12 students.
- Skill Acquisition for Year 7—12 students
- Mentoring Classes for Year 7 – 12 hold every Tuesday
• Coding and Robotics
• Home Makers
• Literary and Debating
Co-curricular Activities for High School
• JETS Club
• Literary & Debating Club
• Press/Creative Writing Club
• Young Readers Club
• Creative and Cultural Arts Club
Entrepreneurship/Skill Acquisition for year 7-12
• Graphics Design
• Coding and Animation
• Catering Craft
• Hair Vending
• Tailoring and Fabric making
• Make-up and Gele Tying